Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #89



Just a quickie post to get this entered into this weeks Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge #89. I just loved Arlana's Sketch this week and couldn't resist having some fun with waiting Tilda and some Basic Grey Capella papers. The little flowers I put on the image are hand made, I do have fun doing these with my small EK Success Punch I think its called retro flower.

Thanks for stopping by make sure that you pop over to check out the DT's creations!
Hugs

7 comments:

Tinie said...

Lovely card, Tania!! Beautiful paper and image! I love the colors of this card.
groetjes Tinie

Arlana 11426 said...

Oh so gald you love my sketch . your card is just so adorable. Love all the sweet coloring and detail. Arlana@SSW!!!

Genevieve said...

WOW! Totally stunning card, I love all the detail, fab! Thanks so much for joining us this week @ SSW :)

Genevieve DT

mulberry station said...

Oh Tanie, this is goregous. I love every little detail!
Nancy SSW

Jeannie said...

Just so stunning and gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Sharon Basel said...

Wow this is stunningly beautiful. Fantastic image but all your details are what make this a show stopper. Incredible job. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
Sharon-DT

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous.
luv
debby