Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sketch Saturday #141/Papertake Weekly Challenge Anything Goes+ Flowers



This is my version of this weeks Sketch Saturday Sketch #141.I added alot of little extras to it but I think under neath it all you can still see all of the basic elements. The DP is from SU and of course the image is a Magnolia that I forgot I even had!Most of the embellies are from Dollarama, the flowers are from my stash. The lace is more of the stuff that I found at Carol's great big garage sale. Thanks for the goodies.I'm also entering this in Papertake Weekly Challenge which is anything goes + Flowers I think this fits the bill. The DT over there has some great cards to inspire you Check it out.



Hope everyone is having a great weekend thanks for stopping by Hugs

4 comments:

Liway said...

Another AWESOME card!! I'm soooo jealous of your garage sale finds. I would LOVE to have gone to Carol's garage sale...I can just imagine the goodies there!!!

Love your take on the sketch!! :)

Debbie Schneider said...

Oh my gosh - your cards this past couple of weeks are amazing!!! - Your work is too perfection - and your coloring looks as if an artist has painted it. I am so blown away by your work lately - just stunning!!! Seeing all these beautiful creations is inspiring me to want to get back to my craft room again. I love all the details on this last card and the way you have even made the frog look slimy - WOW!!! Just beautiful Tania - maybe one day we could get together - would love to see some of these cards live!!

Angie said...

Fab card love the image stunning thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

Jo said...

Oh WOW!! *claps*
This is totally stunning in every way
Thank you for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday for Maya's DT week
Jo xx