Monday, March 12, 2012

BoBunny Country Garden Layouts DT Layout For Forget Me not Scrapbooking


As part of my DT duties I'm required to create a couple of layouts a month. Not hard to do with all of the yummy new paper collections Tara is bringing in. My favorites so far have to be the new BoBunny lines. For this layout I chose the Country Garden line which features old print, butterflies and soft greens yellows pinks and blues.


I wanted to try something a little different so I used a MS punch around the page to give it a delicate soft edge. I then used lots of distressed and inked edges and what layout would be complete without a little glitter.


I cut out some of the butterflies part way to slide my photo mats under which added a little dimension.


I made the flowers using the Donna Salizar Rose creations from Spellbinders and some leaves from a different set called Foliage. A little bling and it seemed complete!

Thanks for stopping by Hugs

No comments: