Thursday, February 17, 2011

A Rare Sight From Me! A boys Card



For those that follow my blog you may have noticed that I don't really do that many boys cards, and when I do most of them fall short of being anything close to what I wanted in the first place. This year one of my goals was to create more masculine/boy themed cards so I thought that I would try a Birthday card for my nephew's Birthday.

I don't have very many stamps that really can be used on boy themed cards , so I turned to the world of Digi's and found some really cute freebie Dragons on Dustin Pike's blog. He is an amazingly talented Artist and has more characters than you can possibly imagine! You'll have browse through his blog to find all of the freebies as well as his for sale collections but I promise you will enjoy the journey.

I chose these two images that work great together and coloured them with Copics. The bricks on the castle wall have Chrystal effects on them which doesn't show in the picture, but adds great dimension when you see the card "live". I used minimal embellishments no glitter or bling can you believe it!

Thanks for stopping by Hope you have a great weekend.
Hugs

1 comment:

Tinie said...

Tania, it’s a lovely card for a boy!! I love the digi and the rope!
groetjes Tinie