Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Elegant Snowflake Card


I'm entering this for this weeks Christmas card challenge #8 which is no colouring, seems appropriate as it really has no colour at all. Make sure you check out what the dt has done they have some neat ideas!

For this card I used the New Large Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch. You may have noticed that I love Snowflakes so you can imagine how happy I was to find this one at Michaels.

I wanted to make something simple yet elegant to give to people that aren't really into the cutesy cards. I think this does the trick and it was pretty quick too. I used a nesty to cut out the oval and a cuttle bug folder to emboss the paper added some twinklets and a bead cap and voila elegant Christmas card!

Thanks for stopping by, hugs Tania

5 comments:

chris said...

its a stunner Tania. hugs chris xx

Monica said...

This must be one of the PRETTIEST cards I have ever seen.

xxx Monica

Kay D said...

Beautiful! I absolutely ADORE that big glittery snowflake!

StephC said...

Very pretty card! Love all of the sparkle. So glad you joined us for this weeks CCC!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tania! Great to 'see' you! I love this card and all the glitter! Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges!
Hugs,
Peg