Monday, October 18, 2010

Tilda has gone Skiing!



This is my weekend project. I thought I'd have a little fun with skiing Tilda and a couple of my background stamps to create a cute little winter scene in the form of a stair step card. I just love creating scenes for my cards. I think its my favourite technique although the colouring takes a long time, its so worth it.

I used so many copics for this that it would take way to long to list although I have a new idea on how to show them which I will try next post.

Hope everyone has a good week, thanks so much for stopping by your comments mean so much.-Hugs Tania

6 comments:

Liway said...

Love everything about this GF!!! You do amazing "scene cards". Wish I had the patience!! :) I miss coloring with my Mags....did you see the preview on 7 Kids for the new ones??? Sooooo adorable!!!

Monica said...

Wow Tania, Tilda skiing - great. You have made such a pretty scene and the sentiment is so sweet. Wonderful colouring!

xxx Monica

chris said...

Tania its amazing I so love it.
hugs chris xx

Debbie Schneider said...

Hi Tania - you are definately the "scene queen" - you are so good at creating scenes on your cards - I always admire all the work you do for each card that you make - truly a labour of love. This card is adorable - I love how you created the ski hill on the stair step card - it works so well!! I have been so busy lately that my card making has subsided somewhat - I have one more really busy week this week and hopefully I will get back at it again next week. I am still planning on going on Oct 29 - crop night - let me know if you are too!

Bye for now!!

cardcrazy said...

This is just amazing, love your colouring and the scene you made up!

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
Tania this is amazing!
I absolutely love your fabulous shape and your colouring is superb!
Gorgeous creation!
hugs
kim x