Saturday, May 8, 2010

Magnolia Mother's Day


First off my appoligies for not being in blog land for quite some time, its going to take a while to get around your wonderful blogs. My husband had some health issues that required surgery and recovery time, but all is good now. I've just been away for a wonderful weekend with the girls and came back all inspired and ready to go again. Thanks for organizing such a relaxing weekend "M".

I just had to use this cutie for a card to my Mom for Mother's Day. The sentiments are from Stampin' Up, Paper is Basic Grey, Flowers are punched with an EK success punch, lace is from Dollarama, got to love all the stuff you can get there for a $1. I used copics to color the image.

Hope Mom likes it. I'm of to check out some of your blogs can't wait to see all your wonderful stuff!-Hugs Tania

2 comments:

http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...

Very Good.

Debbie Schneider said...

So glad you are back and that all is ok with your husband. I am sure that it was very stressful on you. Sure missed seeing your work - it always inspires me!! I am sure your mom will just love this card and so glad that you had a relaxing weekend - you deserved it! Have fun checking out blogs - lots of great stuff lately. Love the Tilda on this card - don't think I have seen that one yet! She is adorable and just perfect for this card. Hugs Debbie