Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fairy Wishes


Well I really did it when I coloured this image. I rarely colour an image without knowing what paper I'm going to use it with. I made an exception when I coloured this one, I was so excited to play with this new stamp at our White Lake Retreat that just picked colours I loved. When I got it home wouldn't you quess I couldn't find one piece of paper in my stash that worked with it.

So off to the scrapbook store I went...and I fell in love with Basic Greys new line Capella. I just love it with Magnolias and in particularly the Princess' and Fairies in this collection.

I added some gold embossed stamping and a few hand made flowers to finish it off.Thanks stopping by Have a great weekend Hugs Tania

3 comments:

chris said...

Hi there Tania
what a cutie, love the paper, the times I have done what you have done, I dont throw them away though they sit in a box somewhere!
hope you are well , lots of hugs chris xx

Liway said...

Perfect choice of paper to compliment this beautiful image!!! I love how you colored it with all the sparkles!! :) Love your gold embossing too!! Well done! :)

Monica said...

The paper looks just right. And the flowers are so pretty... Super card!

I am going OTT trying to master how to make roses with my Carla craft punch. It looks a bit like the flowers on this card except yours looks better.