Saturday, October 26, 2013

Tilda's Town Challenge #76 Bling


Today I have a card I made for Tilda's Town Challenge #76 "Bling". The background is a little more more shabby than I'd planned but on the plus side it really makes Tilda pop. The papers are Cosmo Cricket from a few Christmas seasons ago. Trying to keep the promise to use more of my stash.

I wish the camera had picked up more of the bling and sparkle as "live" this card really does shine.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend, be sure to check out what the DT did this week as there are some really neat creations to see.

Hugs,

2 comments:

Céline said...

really cute, love the poinsettias
thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
hugs
céline

Riet Kamstra said...

Hi Tania,
Great take on our "Bling" challenge. Your card is just beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us @ Tilda's Town this week.