Friday, November 2, 2012

I'm Back... With a Fall Magnolia Card


Well when I decided to take a brief break from the scrap room a couple of months ago I never thought that it would last this long is it really November already. Where did the time go!

I had a busy summer which included lots of riding, a trip to Vancouver Island and of coarse work, but also no creative Mojo. A couple of weeks ago I decided to check out the long lost scrap room and made this card for Thanksgiving here in Canada! and that was all it took mojo was back!

Its taken another little while to re-discover blog land and accept some of the sad changes I've found. Like, Just Magnolia is gone, Penny Black Challenge is now only once a month and many of my favorite bloggers are on vacation as well. At first I was bummed out but then I started searching around and found some new challenge blogs and more amazing bloggers as well. I guess change is good.

I hope you enjoy this card and the rest to follow over the next couple weeks which will be mostly Christmas.

This card features Tilda with Daisy and Mushrooms and paper from Bobunny's Apple Cider Line.

Look forward to visiting your blogs

Hugs

No comments: