Sunday, December 11, 2011

Papertake Weekly Challenge-Anything Goes + Something Dangly



This weeks Challenge over at Paper Takewas an easy one anything goes plus the option of something dangly. For this card I used MY Minds Eye Lost & Found Christmas papers, A magnolia stamp from last years Christmas Collection, Magnolia Die cut, Calypso Flowers and a Star charm. Of course I used a generous amount of glitter too LOl, isn't that the best part about Christmas cards?

I can't believe the weekend is over. Hope you had a good one!

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs


1 comment:

Debbie Schneider said...

Aawe! Love all the details on this card. Great color and paper combinations and I love those rosy cheeks on the snowman and Tilda - so so cute! I am sad that the weekend is over - didn't get much of a chance in my craft room at all - away for a funeral this weekend. Have a great week!