Wednesday, October 12, 2011

PB Happy Birthday, Finally Something New!



After being incredibly busy for so long I finally have time to get back to the craft table and my blog. Its been soooo soooo long since I've had anything to share. This is a card that I made for Patty who wanted a cute B-day card and loves Penny Black. So I thought I would have a try at these little guys. I coloured them with copics and added another couple of cute little guys on the inside to finish it off.

Looking forward to being back in blog land and will hopefully have more projects to share soon.



1 comment:

Debbie Schneider said...

Hi Tania

So glad to see you back too!! It is crazy how busy we can become and the thing we love doing so much gets put on the back burner. I love this new card you made - you definately have not lost your knack for card making even with the long break. I certainly felt rusty but I am sure getting the crafter's itch and wanting to spend time at my craft table. It is still difficult to find time with work and other obligations but I am hoping to get going at my Christmas cards as there really aren't that many days till Christmas! I forgot how much fun it is to blog too!!

Hugs your friend Debbie
P.S. Do you go to crop night at the new scrapbooking store? I have only been once.