Monday, November 29, 2010

Hangler Christmas



I'm so happy to get my hands on some cute little Hangler images, my friend Lisa was nice enough to stamp for me. I made this just before the retreat but got the flu so was not feeling like posting until now. Its always fun to play with something new.

I wanted this card to have a folk artsy feel and think the bit of distressing and the jute help pull this off.I followed an older Mojo Monday sketch. I've really been having some creative fun with them lately even though I've not been able to get them done in time to post them for their challenges.

Thanks for stopping by-Hugs Tania

2 comments:

Debbie Schneider said...

Hi Tania - I love this card - I love how you put that zig-zaggy ribbon around the image - it really makes it stand out and the paper piercing too! The colors are so great together - every card you make is such a work of art and I so enjoy seeing them - so happy you have a blog - so sorry to hear you have had the flu - hope you are feeling better now - I am planning on going to the last crop on the 10th - hope you can be there - I am really sad about the store closing too - was hoping someone would have taken it over.

chris said...

Its sooooooooooooooooooo beautiful, hope you are ok love chris xx