Monday, March 22, 2010

DD Birthday Magnolia


Hi, happy Monday everyone. Just had to show you another Magnolia card I made last week. I'm starting to feel a little more comfortable with my copics and blond hair.For an added touch on this one I put crystal effects on the hair bow and rose, and stickles on her wings.I also added Vanilla Smooch spray to her dress after masking her face, arms, and stockings. You can't really tell in the picture but it makes her dress look like Satin.


Ingredients:

Main Stamp-Magnolia
Sentiment-Penny Black
Nestibilities
Punches-Martha Stewart & EK Success
PP-Close to my Heart

Thanks for stopping by for a visit, hope you have a great week-Hugs Tania

1 comment:

chris said...

Hi there Tania
wow i love this Magnolia Card, its perfect, just wondering what smooch spray is we dont have it here in the uk, I don't think,I will have to be on the lookout.
you are doing a great job with those copics, fabulous artwork it really is, I dont use them on my blog yet I'm not quite as confident with them, Im a prisma girl.
back soon hugs chris xx