Monday, March 30, 2009

Have a very Blingy B-Day

April in my family is a very popular Birthday month so you should expect to see quite a few B-Day cards over the next while. This is a card for my DD who is having a birthday very soon. She love's pink, glitter, and bling so I made sure to include lots. The paper is CTMH inks are from SU I used Basic Black and Chocolate Chip. The image is Penny Black. One day I'm going to have to start making cards that aren't PB, but for right now I'm having way to much fun with them LOL! Thanks for stopping by-Tania

2 comments:

ribenaruby said...

Thank you for leaving your kind comment, PB stamps have become one of my favourites at the moment, your card is beautiful and the cute fun image. Have a great day!

mueppi said...

What a beautiful card, Tania!
I love cats and this stamp is great!
Hugs Gisela