Sunday, September 28, 2008

CASE CARD From splitcoast gallery


I confess I totally CASE'd this card off splitcoast. I just couldn't resist. I love that it is so simple yet still so cute! The origanal can be found here .
Thanks Susy B for the inspiration. I changed a few things:
-Still used the cuddle bug snowflake embossing folder.
-changed the stamp to a different Penny Black one though.
- used an EK success punch for the snowflakes.
- used a SU stamp for the sentiment.
Thanks for looking, please check out the origanal and the rest of Suzy B's gallery there are some great cards in it.

2 comments:

inkedx2 said...

Visited your blog after you comment on mine. You have some cute Penny Black cards. I will be casing some of these!

Robbie

Shirley said...

A really beautiful card! The whiteness is great and the design is so creative the way it flows.