Monday, October 14, 2013

Midweek Magnolias: Song Birds


I couln't resist the Song Birds Challenge at Midweek Magnolias this week. I chose the song "I Love Paris" written by Cole Porter. I think this image works just perfectly for it.

This is Tilda With Wiola from 2012 not sure what the collection was called.She has to be one of my absolute favorite stamps. The paper is from a My Minds Eye 6x6 paper pad called Blush. Love these cute patterns for paper piecing.

Hope you all get a chance to pop over to the challenge blog to see the inspiring projects the DT has come up with for you this week.

I'm enjoying a lovely Thanksgiving weekend. So Happy to have a extra day off!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my Canadian friends,

Hugs Tania

1 comment:

Anne said...

I have been playing "Guess the song" while browsing our players cards and I thought yours was going to be "On the street where you live" (from My Fair Lady), but I Love Paris is just as fab!! gorgeous card - thank you so much for sharing it with Midweek Magnolias :o) x